Supervision Weekend For Rolfers By Anna Neil-Raduner
My knowledge and experience qualifies me to guide students in the following domains of our work:
- How to start the therapeutic process with history taking.
- Seeing and understanding bodies in motion and stillness.
- Rolfing technique and connective tissue work (old -style Rolfing).
- All my knowledge about orthopedic diagnoses like herniated discs, hip and knee replacement, and other joint pathologies. (I have been working as a physical therapist for 10 years before becoming a Rolfer, specializing in orthopedic pathology and severe back problems).
- Nutrition and detoxification – how to recognize unhealthy tissue and what to do about them.
- Psychological coaching for the practitioner – issues of transference and countertransference.
- How to work in an economic way as a therapist, without doing too much or too little (how to avoid burnout).
- Learning to recognize traumatic wounding, depression, anxiety and other psychological disorders.
- How to structure your sessions and your days of working. We will use our group wisdom in discovering the best way to serve our clients and ourselves so that our work stays exciting and inspiring for us.
WHERE Chateau Rochefort,
At the heart of Allaman, a picturesque village in La Côte, Château Rochefort serenely watches over its estate’s four hectares of vines. Located near St-Livres on the north side of the famous Lake Geneva area surrounded by beautiful vineyards
- From Friday November 1st to Sunday November 3rd
09h30 to 12h30 14h00 to 18h00
COST – Supervision
- The price of the 3-day workshop Is 600CHF (Excluding accommodation and food)
- Early Bird (until end of September) 550CHF
Final confirmation from us will be done when the payment is made on the following account:
Anna Dorothea Neil-Raduner
Rue St-Laurent 5
Bank: Caisse d’Epargne d’Aubonne CP 56, 1170 Aubonne
Clearing Bank: 8327 BIC RBABCH22CEA
IBAN: CH65 0832 7430 1817 4750 6
Please confirm your participation to Anna Neil-Raduner (email@example.com) or per telephone (+41 79 691 55 29). Please do not forget to indicate your name, mobile phone, mailing address, and email address.
FINAL REGISTRATION WILL BE FIXED WHEN PAID.
–Cancellation fees: The following cancellation fees apply. Cancellation up to 6 weeks before start CHF 50 cancellation fee, up to 2 weeks before start 50% of the full tuition. Cancellation less than 2 weeks before start or no-show, 100% of the full tuition.
– We offer a cancellation insurance issued by our renowned partner Europäische Reiseversicherung. It covers your cancellation fees (except for a deductible of 20%) in case you are not able to attend the training due to significant events like illness, job loss, relocation. Please refer to the information for further details :
– A minimum number of participants is requested. If this minimum is not reached, classes can be canceled.
HOW TO GET THERE
– Le Coq Chantant in St Livres (Find us)
- By car: A1/E25/E62 Aubonne exit (follow IKEA sign). Continue into the centre of Aubonne, turn right towards Lavigny /Bière and follow the Route de vignoble. After 4 km, turn left to St-Livres.
- By public transport: Swiss rail timetable information www.sbb.ch. Take a train to Morges or Etoy station and then continue to St-Livres by bus or by taxi.
- By plane: Geneva airport. 35 minutes away from the airport, by car. Or take an SBB train.
– Château Rochefort in Allaman (Find us)
- By car: A1/E25/E62 Aubonne exit (follow IKEA sign) and turn right and you will find the Château in the centre.
- By train: Take a train to Allaman. www.sbb.ch
- By plane: Geneva airport. 30 minutes away from airport, by car. Or take an SBB train.
Please choose your favorite place and room for your stay and Anna will try to find the ideal place for you to stay and will do the booking for you. For those of you who wish to stay at the Coq Chantant, it is best to have your own car to come from the Coq Chantant to the Chateau Rochefort where the workshop will be held (10 minutes away by car). If you have any questions, ask Anna!